Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Teaser Tuesday



I am partcipating in my first Teaser Tuesday hosted by Should Be Reading

Grab your current read.
Open to a random page
Share (2) teaser sentences from somewhere on the page
Be careful not to include too many spoilers
Share the title and author so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR pile if they like your teaser

"Oh what's that old adage...heart stopping envy is the sincerest form of flattery? You should learn to view papers as I do"
pg 78-79 The Luxe by AnnaGodbersen

5 comments:

  1. All I know is I am loving that book cover. I would pick the book up for that alone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking of reading this series. Great teaser this week :) Here's my teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser!
    These books have fabulous covers! I have read the first two books and really need to get the third one read.

    Here is my Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete