Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday Finds


I am in the midst of reading Gone with the Wind currently and without getting too much into detail (saving that for a review) I utterly captivated by Rhett Butler's character and can't get enough of him. Because of this I went out searching for more on him and found that recently another book was written, authorized by Margaret Mitchell's family, called Rhett Butler's People. I am dying to learn more about the man behind the mustache and witty words so this will probably be what I read next. I have read a few books like this, where another author tries to fill in the blanks and questions we are left with after the original author is gone. Though nothing can replace the original book if you read these with an open mind to another interpretation of characters you love they usually can be quite enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment